Response One helps families live intelligently in safer, smarter homes.
Who We Are
Response One Ghana Limited is recognized as the market leader for Security Systems, including Security & Fire Monitoring, Fire & Safety Protection Systems, as well as advanced technology products, with over 4,000 systems installed in Ghana. Working as an integrated security solutions provider, we work with our clients to offer the best solution to meet their requirements, with our very latest technology. We offer high quality, reliable & cost effective solutions for all residential, retail, commercial, industrial, government & all others requiring security & protection. Inclusive maintenance contracts & emergency call out facilities are available to our customers. Our Quality Management System combined with customer’s feedback ensure that the best & most effective solution is always available to the Ghanaian market, backed up with an effective sales & customer support organization.
Response One is the #1 Smart Home Security Company in Ghana.
Our offering includes:
• Home Automation.
• GPS Tracking.
• Professional installation.
• 24/7 monitoring and customer support
- To provide simplified security solutions to residential and commercial clients.
- To expand our operating base across the whole of Ghana and West Africa.
- To provide unparalleled customer service.
The primary mission of Response One Ghana Limited is to protect lives and properties of customers. We serve in a manner consistent with the highest ideals within our industry and take advantage of technological advancements to help us succeed in that.
We work to provide the highest quality of life through sustainability efforts, volunteering and employee programs.
Make your home a smart home and live happily
The partnership with the Ghana Police Service is to assure protection, prevention and immediate response. This unique partnership service:
1. Offers a prompt armed police response
2. Helps deter armed robbers
3. Give you remote control access to your home
4. Protects your properties and valuables
5. Notifies you of fire or gas leakages
6. Reduces cost of insurance premium
Francis Fiifi Smith
sales & marketing
Head of technical team