ResponseOne time management system is an effective tool that helps your company stay organized. Feel confident in completing special projects faster. Give your supervisors time-saving administrative options such as the ability to view and approve timecards electronically.
From a single window, supervisors can set up a variety of exceptions to manage employee time cards. Missed clock-ins and late time recordings are just two examples of how you can improve time tracking.
With software that includes built-in scheduling tools, supervisors can also assign shifts to employees. Totally customizable and easy to implement, this time and attendance software system ensures labor data accurately represents your workforce.
Key features of Time Management Software include Integration with current time clock system, employee attendance tracking, time management for remote workers, ability for employees to submit absence and time off requests, alerts systems and job tracking per projects, real time reports and improved productivity.
Anviz C2 Pro
C2 Pro is a high performance time and attendance terminal aimed to the middle and high-end market. Equipped with highly efficient Dual-Core 1GHz processor, C2 Pro sustains higher performance by finishing the comparison in less than 0.5 seconds. Friendly GUI and 3.5 inches TFT LCD make C2 Pro is easy to use. It support several RFID reader module (HID, ALLEGION or ANVIZ) and RS485, PoE-TCP/IP or WiFi communication for different requirements. Based on Linux operation system, C2 Pro offers SDK and EDK for further customization of the system. It also provides 1 relay for the ringbell and a connecting to the Access Control system. All the above to meet your requirements.
iClock360 is compatible with various types of USB flash disks, ADMS and former SDK. It also supports data backup and retrieve to avoid the risk of accidental deletion.
It promotes the fingerprint time & attendance management to the next level. You can get the best of benefits from the iClock360.
Data backup and retrieve
Intuitive and stunning UI
Advanced User ID consisting of letters and numbers
3 Immediate Benefits of Time Management Systems
Time & Attendance Anviz EP300 Pro WIFI-BT: biometric, RFID (opt. Mifare) and PIN code. Linux, integrated web server. TCP / IP, Wi-fi, Bluetooth (CrossChex eKey app) and USB pen drive.
Why buy an Anviz EP300 Pro WIFI-BT time & attendance system? Here are 13 good reasons:
- Enforce your company rules (entry / exit on time).
- Protect punctual employees in the workplace.
- By observing the rules, you improve relationships in your company.
- EP300 Pro WIFI-BT is biometric: you prevent the “exchange” of the badge.
- By checking the actual entry / exit times you can count the delays (with rounding in your favor) and deduct them from the number of hours allowed.
- Easy installation with built-in Wi-fi.
- With the CrossChex eKey App (downloadable from the Play or Apple Store), your employee can clock in/out with the smartphone via bluetooth.
- You can also download the data from a remote location (via LAN or Wi-Fi).
- With the built-in web server you can check the data via the internet (also maintenance).
- Automatically collect times for counting hours of presence / absence.
- You can automatically calculate working / overtime and absence hours (eg holidays, leave, sickness, etc.).
- Send the data at the end of the month to the payroll consultant (via pdf file).
- EP300 Pro WIFI-BT compliant with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.)
Anviz EP300 Pro